• Invented the Life Model Canvas as a framework for personal development – lifemodelcanvas.org
• Honored with GHC Women in Computing Award by the Anita Borg Institute of Women in Technology for her contributions to Underrepresented Groups.
• Honored with the Women Leaders in Technology Award from The All Stars Project
• Honored with the Silicon Valley 40 Under 40 for Tech Diversity Award by The BayArea Registry
• Honored with a Certificate of Recognition by US Department of State from Secretary of State Hillary R. Clinton for outstanding contributions to global diplomacy for women in STEM fields in collaboration with the TechWomen Mentoring program.
• Invited to present at SXSW in 2013 & 2015 on Tech Thought Leadership & The Age of Instant Gratification.
• Honored as Woman of the Month across the Salesforce organization (nominated by peers & leaders.
• Developed & released Badgeforce App on Salesforce App Cloud, currently available on the Salesforce AppExchange.
• Winning Vinci/Yetizen/Jim Henson Company Education Gaming Hackathon for Best Game Design for Stunt Run & The Amazing Wind.
• Organizing the first Startup Weekend Hackathon in Oakland & Essence Festival Hackathon in New Orleans with YesWeCode
• Customer Onboarding & Early Warning Intervention automation system
• Recruiting Portal and Applicant Management System (AMS)
• Contract and Entitlement Management System for Service & Support
• SLA response & tracking system for Sales Operations, Service & Support
• Time and Expense Management Integration for Professional Services
• Launched the IT Hackathons initiative as a platform for employees to demonstrate creativity, independence and increase retention & development of talented IT personnel.
• Founded BoldForce – Employee resource or affinity group for employees of African and African-American Descent