My passion: To conceptualize, design, and create!
Highly accomplished creative self-starter and excellent team builder with executive level contacts.
- 40 Under 40: Tech Diversity in Silicon Valley Award
- University of Oklahoma Regents Alumni Award
- Given Tech Talks at UC Berkeley, University of California, and the University of Oklahoma
- Recruited engineering talent at Top Engineering schools for 2013 Internship positions for Lab 126
- Managed several stealth initiative projects (SW, HW, PD)
- 360 degree understanding of all aspects of part (molded, stamped, die cast) fabrication
- Knowledge of global wireless and enterprise ecosystems
- Experience with NDA, Statement of Work Documents, Master Development Agreements
- Three Patents Issued:
- US 20120281366 – Battery Retention System
- US 20120295458 – Method and Apparatus Pertaining to Movement of a SIM-Card Tray
- US 8,834,208 – Low profile electrical connector